- 31 Oct
5 Signs You Have Bed Bugs At Your Home
Bedbugs are pests with the oval-shaped body, and they survive on human blood. They can easily be found under furniture and in a darker place as they love to hide. They bite uncovered body parts of humans like neck, arm, hands and deliver red itchy marks.
To detect bed bugs infestation in your home, here are some points which will help you to find out the bed bugs in your home.
Signs Of Bed Bug Infestation
- An Unpleasant Odor: You may detect any unfamiliar smell in your home as these blood-sucking pests release pheromones, which is active when there is a large number of bed bugs at your home.
- Blood Stain: Sometimes, at night, when they bite humans, they get squash during or after feeding. There will be a bloodstain on your cloth or bed if there is a presence of bed bugs.
- Spots On The Mattress: As they love dark and mainly attack at night, you may notice dark and rusty colored spots on your mattress or your bedsheets, its nothing but bedbugs, they leave behind stale stains after feeding.
- Shed Shell: Their eggshells appear in white. You can find their shell in your mattress, couch and furniture.. They can hide under the place, which is darkened and safer.
- Used Material: If you have recently bought used furniture or mattresses from your friend’s house or the shop into your home, be careful you might bring bedbugs along.
After knowing all the above-given points, you are now well aware of how to detect bedbugs. Don’t ignore the signs as it can lead you to face health issues. At Niagara Extermination, we offer safe and non-chemical treatment. Call us now to get a free estimate.
About the Author